July, 2011 - Eagle Ridge Update
La Terra Ventures continues to work closely with the surrounding communities to ensure that the planning area is designed with everyone’s best interests in mind.
- We continue to revise the artist’s conceptual plan, as we meet with all stakeholders that have an impact on our planning area
Return to News Article & Press Releases
- We met with Christ the Redeemer School District and the Foothills School District to discuss what their needs are for future school sites in the planning area. One 10 acre elementary school site is required and has been inputted into the artist’s conceptual plan
- We have met with our Planning and Engineering consultants to discuss density areas and are currently selecting land use zones in the planning area. Some commercial areas are also being discussed as this time
- This information is being forwarded to our transportation engineers and will be calculated in our ongoing Transportation Impact Analysis and
- Ongoing meetings with our planning manager and the planning team will continue as we move forward towards getting approvals for these lands as we head into the rest of the year.